This week Benjamin and Zac discuss Group FaceTime’s delay, Twitter’s destructive API change, new details about AirPower, iPhone rumors including Apple Pencil support, Apple Car development, and much more.
Sponsored by Molekule — the only air purifier that actually destroys pollutants.
- iOS 12 and macOS Mojave won’t ship with Group FaceTime at launch
- Samsung awkwardly pits Note 9 against iPhone X performance in new ‘Ingenius’ ads
- iOS 12 developer beta 7 for iPhone and iPad coming today [U: Now available … and pulled]
- Apple pulls iOS 12 beta 7 OTA update amid reports of sluggish performance [U: ISPW files too]
- iOS 12 developer beta 8 for iPhone and iPad expected today after beta 7 pulled [U: Now available]
- Tweetbot loses streaming, activity/stats tab, and Apple Watch app over Twitter API change
- Insiders believe AirPower launching in September, priced around $150
- 2018 OLED iPhones to support Apple Pencil, with 512GB top tier – Trendforce
- After stint at Tesla, Doug Field returns to Apple to work on Project Titan w/ Bob Mansfield
- Kuo: AR glasses coming in 2020, Apple Car launch 3-5 years later
- tvOS 12 beta now includes Dolby Atmos support for iTunes Movies on Apple TV
- HomeKit Weekly: Four ways to control cooling with fans and air conditioners
- Using Apple Watch running cadence and pace alerts in watchOS 5