Following our first look at the new iPhone XS a few days back, the hype continues today with a new concept video based on our leak that shows off the new 6.5-inch model with its gold finish and more.
Sylvania HomeKit Light Strip
The dramatic video – which brands itself as a concept Apple advertisement – shows off the two iPhone XS models from various angles. The video takes our leak on Thursday and creates fresh concept images of the iPhone XS from different angles.
The iPhone XS is expected to be announced in less than two weeks at Apple’s September 12th ‘Gather round’ event. In addition to the iPhone XS, Apple is also expected to announce the Apple Watch Series 4, as well as a new 6.1-inch LCD iPhone model.
What’s important to keep in mind is that this video, while inspired by our iPhone XS marketing image leak, is centered around artist-created concepts. There could still be discrepancies between what this video shows and what Apple officially announces later this month.
What do you think of the iPhone XS so far? Are you excited to see Apple’s full unveil of the device on September 12th? Watch the concept video below and let us know down in the comments!
- Exclusive: This is ‘iPhone XS’ — design, larger version, and gold colors confirmed
- Roundup: Everything we know about the iPhone XS
- Exclusive: Apple Watch Series 4 revealed — massive display, dense watch face, more
- Download these iPhone XS inspired space theme wallpapers from NASA
- Download the wallpaper from the leaked iPhone XS image right here
- Comment: iPhone X may be having an ’S’ year, but the 6.5-inch model will be a giant upgrade