The 2018 iPad Pro is exciting in a variety of ways with a host of new upgrades. One of the handy new features is Face ID.
How to setup Face ID on iPad Pro
- Open Settings
- Swipe down and Tap on Face ID & Passcode
- Tap Set Up Face ID
- Follow the on-screen prompts
- When you complete two scans, tap Done
You can customize what you’d like Face ID to work with by toggling off/on iPad Unlock, iTunes & App Store, Apple Pay, Password AutoFill, and Other Apps at the top of the Face ID settings screen.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to turn up haptic vibration feedback on Apple Watch
- How to clean your Apple Watch
- How to disable Apple Music listening history on iPhone and iPad
- How to change between Fahrenheit and Celsius on iPhone
- How to use gesture controls on HomePod
- How to customize the expiration time for audio messages on iPhone and iPad
- How to set timers on iPhone
- How to search on iPhone
- How to disable character previews on the iPhone keyboard
- How to move iPhone apps
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.