We’ve already covered how to disable Apple Music listening history on HomePod. Now we’ll show you how to do the same on iPhone and iPad.
One of the primary benefits to disabling this feature, especially on iPad, is if you share your iPad between multiple users. This way, Apple Music suggestions don’t get confused or jumbled up due to multiple users requesting music at the same time.
Follow along to learn how to disable this feature….
How to disable Apple Music listening history on iPhone and iPad
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down until you see Music and tap on it.
- Scroll down until you see Use Listening History.
- Switch the toggle off.
Now, when you play music through the HomePod, it will no longer use it against your listening history, giving you a better overall experience until Apple adds voice profiles.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to change between Fahrenheit and Celsius on iPhone
- How to use gesture controls on HomePod
- How to customize the expiration time for audio messages on iPhone and iPad
- How to set timers on iPhone
- How to search on iPhone
- How to disable character previews on the iPhone keyboard
- How to move iPhone apps
- How to disable location services on HomePod
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.