Update 12/10: Hyper has today launched its USB-C Hub for iPad Pro on Kickstarter. The company is offering 50% off for early backers, bringing the price down from $99 to $49. Deliveries are expected to start next month.
Hyper is offering the 50% off deal for the first 1,000 backers, with the price then going to 30% off. Check out our early hands-on look at Hyper’s new USB-C Hub for iPad Pro.
The new iPad Pro USB-C hub works for both the new 11- and 12.9-inch iPad Pro models and offers up a solid range of I/O, including HDMI, 3.5mm headphone jack, SD/microSD slot, USB-A, and USB-C PD.
It also works with cases like Apple’s Smart Keyboard Folio and Smart Folio.
iPad Pro USB-C Hub Highlights:
- World’s first dedicated USB-C hub specifically designed for the new 2018 iPad Pro
- Connects directly to the iPad Pro single USB-C port to add 6 new ports (4K HDMI, 3.5mm audio jack, SD, micro SD, USB-A 3.0 and USB-C Power Delivery)
- iPad Pro matching Space Gray and Silver color Aluminum enclosure
- Removable and replaceable translucent C-shape grip made of soft polycarbonate and ABS material securely holds the USB-C hub in place without blemishing the iPad Pro surface
- From the makers of the world’s first and best selling dedicated USB-C hub for the MacBook Pro
- Works with both 11- and 12.9-inch iPad Pro with or without Apple Smart (Keyboard) Folio