It’s time to dive much deeper into SwiftUI! John and Rambo talk about everything from how and when to adopt SwiftUI, to how it relates to app architecture, and how the Swift language itself has evolved to support its declarative new syntax. But of course there’s also a brand new Rambo Report, and the WWDC poker results are finally revealed.
- WWDC by Sundell
- Joe Groff on how long SwiftUI and Combine have been in the works
- Swift by Sundell episode with James Thomson
- Model controllers
- Logic controllers
- Extracting view controller actions
- The Swift 5.1 features that power SwiftUI’s API
- Rambo’s 9to5Mac report on the Apple’s Tag device
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.