We learned about many of the planned Mac Pro accessories both from third-parties and Apple back in June at WWDC. Now we’ve got specs and pricing for accessories like storage and GPU modules, the Afterburner card, a specially designed Logitech webcam, the Apple VESA mount adapter, a lock from Belkin and more.
Apple’s Mac Components landing page is now live with the first accessories to be available for the Mac Pro. We already knew the Pro Display XDR stand was going to run $999 but many of the accessories are new and this is the first time seeing pricing and specs.
Not listed on the accessories page are the Mac Pro wheels which need to be purchased when configuring your Mac Pro, they run a cool $400. Meanwhile, the rack-ready Mac Pro will start at $6,499 and be available for order sometime “soon.”
As for Apple’s official accesories we’ve got:
- VESA Mount Adapter – $200
- Afterburner Card – $2,000
- Radeon Pro Vega II MPX Module – $2,800
- Radeon Pro Vega II Duo MPX Module – $5,600
- RAM kits from 16GB-256GB – $400-$6,000
Third-party accessories include:
- Logitech 4K Pro Magnetic Webcam – $200
- Belkin Lock Adapter for Mac Pro – $50
- Belkin AUX Power Cable Kit for Mac Pro – $70
- Promise Pegasus R4i 32TB RAID MPX Module – $2,300
- Promise Pegasus J2i 8TB Internal Storage Enclosure – $400
Logitech shared a short clip of its new pro webcam in action.
Introducing #4KPro Magnetic Webcam — designed exclusively for the new @Apple Pro Display XDR. Create high-quality video to communicate, collaborate and record right from your desk. Learn more: https://t.co/aJH8L4mjkh pic.twitter.com/WrqkhFE0TP
— Logitech (@Logitech) December 10, 2019
Apple also includes a couple of previously available eGPU solutions:
- Blackmagic eGPU – $700
- Blackmagic eGPU Pro – $1,200
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck Radeon RX 560 External GPU – $400
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.