One of the main changes for the 2020 iPad Pro lineup is the new square camera module that features ultrawide and wide lenses as well as a new LiDAR scanner. That also means that previous-gen iPad Pro cases won’t work with the latest models.
The Defender series offers robust protection with a polycarbonate shell underneath a synthetic rubber slipcover. These cases for the new 11- and 12.9-inch iPad Pro also include a shield stand for extra functionality when you’re using your iPad and more protection when you’re not.
OtterBox Defender features:
- Multi-layer defense from the solid inner shell and resilient outer slipcover
- Built-in screen protector defends your display
- Port covers prevent dirt, dust and lint from clogging jacks and ports
- Shield stand provides screen protection and converts for typing and hands-free viewing
- Limited lifetime warranty supported by hassle-free customer service
- Tested by OtterBox with 24+ tests and 238+ hours of testing
More on iPad Pro from 9to5Mac:
- Apple’s new Magic Keyboard will bring new life to my 2018 iPad Pro — no upgrade required
- Watch Craig Federighi demo the new iPad Pro and Magic Keyboard with trackpad
- How to customize the mouse cursor on iPad: tracking speed, animations, color, more
- New iPad Pro comes with Wi-Fi 6 support, unlike recent MacBook updates
- You can’t see the new iPad Pro in Apple Stores, but can see it on your desk
- Initial MacBook Air benchmarks show up to 63% faster than predecessor, but not as fast as 2018 iPad Pro
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.