The iPhone X was one of the most stunning iPhones to date when it launched, but as time passes, it ages just like any other smartphone. Whether you’re looking to sell your iPhone X to upgrade to the iPhone XS or even the iPhone 11, you’ve come to the right place. First, let’s find out how much it’s worth and how to get the most value for your trade-in.
How much is your iPhone X worth?
The iPhone X is worth between $200 and $280, depending on a variety of factors including storage size, condition, and whether or not you’re willing to take store credit instead of cash.
How to check your iPhone X’s trade-in value
The iPhone X is one of the newer iPhones out there, and it’s known for holding value extraordinarily well compared to the rest of the smartphone market. If you’re smart, you’ll be able to get a decent value — and depending on how much work you want to do, a like-new iPhone X could snag a very pretty penny.
- How to Trade in Your iPhone – The Ultimate Guide
- How to trade in or recycle your old iPhone and upgrade to the iPhone SE
The various trade-in sites offer an ever-changing variation of values for different conditions, but here’s a quick list of trade-in sites that can tell how much value your iPhone X currently has. Simply head to their sites to check out how much they’re currently offering:
- 9to5Mac trade-in w/ MyPhones Unlimited (support the site!)
- Apple GiveBack
- Verizon trade-in program
- T-Mobile trade in program
- AT&T trade-in program
- Sprint trade-in program
Among these options for trading in your iPhone X, we recommend trading it in through our very own 9to5Mac trade-in portal where you can get a fair value and cold hard cash in a matter of days. Using our own trade-in portal also supports 9to5Mac and lets us keep doing what we do.
Latest iPhone X trade-in values for July 2020
Every month, we go through some of the top trade-in sites to find some of the best deals. Here are some of the top trade in values for iPhone X for July 2020:
- MyPhones via 9to5Mac: $200 cash (64GB, unlocked, good) (Support the site!)
- MyPhones via 9to5Mac: $240 cash (256GB, unlocked, good) (Support the site!)
- Gazelle: $211 cash (64GB, unlocked, good)
- Apple Trade-In: $280 Apple Gift Card (any capacity, unlocked, good)
- Best Buy: $230 (64GB, carrier model, good)
Sell your iPhone yourself
If you want to put in the effort selling your phone yourself, you’ll probably be able to get notably more than any of these trade-in programs can offer. Selling your iPhone X on eBay, Swappa, Letgo, or Craigslist will almost certainly get you the most money in return for your used goods. You can read about more options for trading in and selling your iPhone X in our full ultimate guide.
- How to Trade in Your iPhone — The Ultimate Guide
- How to Trade in Your iPad — The Ultimate Guide
- How to Trade in Your Apple Watch — The Ultimate Guide
- How to Trade in Your MacBook — The Ultimate Guide
- How to Trade in Your AirPods — The Ultimate Guide
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.