Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Apple rumored to sign $3.6 billion deal with Kia Motors for Apple Car partnership
- Apple Car specs? 160 mph, 300-mile range, 18-minute charge
- Apple Watch trade-in value jumps for American Heart Month to promote SE and Series 6
- Apple taps Porsche’s VP of Chassis Development as ‘Project Titan’ car production rumor heats up
- iPadOS 14.5 brings emoji search and new landscape boot screen to the iPad
- Apple Watch users can exercise to unlock a virtual trophy on Valentine’s Day
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.