John and Rambo celebrate the show’s 4th birthday with a big announcement, and then talk about security research, project priorities, and how to combine SwiftUI views with protocol-based observable objects.
- The first ever episode of the show
- The show’s new email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rambo’s blog post about his CVE
- Steve Jobs’s joke about iMovie on the App Store
- Demo of John’s SwiftUI-based game
- Modeling loading states using enums
- Protocol inheritance/specialization
- Reflection in Swift
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.