After launching a slick music sequencer back in March and Earth Day content in April, Pok Pok Playroom has received another update that adds a brand new toy. “Shops” is now available which offers fun open-ended play while encouraging growth with storytelling, imagination, planning, cause and effect, number sense, and much more.
Today’s release sees the launch of the all-new “Shops” toy that lets kids “explore an assortment of unique stores, people, and opportunities for learning.”
Here’s how Pok Pok describes Shops:
- Each store is handcrafted with endless opportunities for unique play and storytelling
- Care for cats, dogs, and other animals in the pet shop
- Explore self-expression with custom clothing and accessories in the boutique
- Plant, grow, and decorate with a variety of plants and flowers in the plant shop
- Buy, wrap, and deliver gift packages throughout the community
- Play pretend with a diverse cast of children and adults
Pok Pok Playroom is available from the App Store with a free 14-day trial.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.