Apple today told developers that it was adding two new price tiers for high end apps at the $124.99 and $174.99 price points giving developers new price points from which to sell their apps.
We’re not exactly sure why Apple made the move but there you go…
- Apple rejected this Android app because it is too much like Siri (9to5google.com)
- $1.99 app sneaks into the App Store, allows tethering via Proxy (9to5mac.com)
- Apple rejected this app because it is too much like Siri (9to5mac.com)
- J33 Apple TV introduced tomorrow will be $99, B82 part will be $39, iPad AppleCare +: $99 (9to5mac.com)
- Apple brings 25 billionth app download winner to Beijing to give her this $10,000 iTunes gift card (9to5mac.com)