Ahead of the official May 3rd launch of the Iron Man 3 feature film, today Gameloft has released the iOS app tie-in taking place after the events of the movie. According to the game’s iTunes page, Iron Man 3 sees the player take up the role of peacekeeper playing as Tony Stark in an “additive, endless 3D runner”.
Included in the game is 3 different locations with “endless, self-generating levels”, 18 suits from the various Iron Man movies, and much more:
THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE MOST ANTICIPATED SUPERHERO MOVIE OF 2013!
- Fight around the world against rising A.I.M. forces
- Discover 3 different locations offering endless, self-generating levels: Malibu Shores, New York City, and China
- Confront 4 epic villains from the Iron Man comics: Crimson Dynamo, Ezekiel Stane, Living Laser, and the mighty M.O.D.O.K.
- Complete various missions in fast-paced flying battles, and in epic one-on-one confrontations
- Unleash Iron Man’s power with amazingly responsive swipe controls
- Enjoy an outstanding 3D world with cutting-edge graphics and animations
- Research and develop up to 18 suits from the different movies (Mark II, Mark 42, Silver Centurion, etc.)
- Upgrade your armors and powers in the research lab to wipe out your enemies