Screen Shot 2014-07-15 at 10.25.39 AM

Apple has announced on its retail website that it will be opening up a new Apple Store in The Green Town Center in Beavercreek, Ohio this weekend. The store opens up on Saturday, July 19th at 10 AM. Store hours are 10 AM to 9 PM Monday through Saturday and 12 Noon to 6 PM on Sundays. We reported earlier this year that Angela Ahrendts is overseeing a push of several new mall-based stores in the United States as more, larger locations are prepared for China and Italy.

10 Responses to “Apple opening new store in Beavercreek, Ohio’s The Greene mall July 19”

1. I personally sent a tweet inviting both Tim Cook and Angela Ahrendts to swing by! Who knows!

2. Chad Massie says:

Niiiice, I live like 5 mins from the Greene. Won’t have to drive to Cincinnati or Columbus to get to an official store.

3. Aaron Renner says:

And this will probably satisfy the in between Cincinnati and Columbus market diminishing my hopes of one opening in a new mall coming to Liberty Township. There are a lot of us in the northern burbs of Cincy that have a annoyingly long commute to get to the Cincy store in Kenwood.

• herb02135go says:

While this is good news for some, I wonder if this website is going to start mentioning each and every new store.

I know some people here care a lot but I’d guess they are in the minority.
      Besides isn’t this info available on the Applr website

• I feel your pain on that one. When I lived in Roselawn/Amberley Village this was not an issue to go to the Kenwood store. Now as I’m in Amelia now, more of a trek/issue. Here’s hoping that eventually they’ll open one in Eastgate Mall lol.

4. NoobianGod says:

I live in the area as well. I might stop by and grab you guys some pics. 😉

5. 9to5savio says:

Woot. Close to my house.

6. nonyabiness says:

Even though they put me out of my job, I’m glad they’re coming to town!