If you’ve ever used Google Apps, you’ve seen what kind of power a collaborative, cross-platform word processor can have. Today’s Apple iWork.com Web applications fall far short (though they look much prettier) in terms of functionality. But don’t fret Apple fans! Patently Apple today shows that Apple is heading Pages toward that same Cloud experience.
While it may or may not be “breakthrough” Apple clearly has plans to put its Pages App/Application into the Cloud. The sooner (WWDC?), the better.
- Apple makes return and refund policy more prominent for online shoppers (9to5mac.com)
- Hugh Hefner mutes the Apple police, caters to iPad with uncensored web app (9to5mac.com)
- Apple needs to step up for its developers on Lodsys – EFF (9to5mac.com)
- Apple Store confidential: Full Apple Store layout plans – 100 pages (9to5mac.com)
- Screenshots of Apple’s impressive new Daily Download iPad app ,as more Apple Store 2.0 news (9to5mac.com)
- Starbucks? Apple opens another Store across the street from the original (9to5mac.com)
- Feature: Retail stores, Apple’s big gamble that paid off big time (9to5mac.com)
- Three down, one to go. Apple stikes deal with Sony for Cloud streaming (9to5mac.com)