Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour: A few big games are hitting the App Store today. Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto: Vice City started hitting the store last night, and today we get the latest instalment from Gameloft’s Modern Combat series, “Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour”.
The #1 FPS is back on smartphone with a new chapter to push the boundaries of mobile gaming even further. In the wake of a nuclear disaster, the only chance to avoid global devastation is in the hands of the few elite soldiers who must track down and rescue the world’s leaders from a frighteningly familiar terrorist group.
Google Shopper version 3.0: Google has released a brand new version of its Google Shopper app today bringing a new, faster UI with larger images, a new sales screen, more effective search for apparel “with image-centric search results,” and much more:
* New UI with faster navigation and bigger images. * Discover sales and special offers in your area from the new sales screen. * Search for apparel and accessories more effectively with image-centric search results. * Make more informed buying decisions with GoodGuide product ratings. * Get great deals online with retail promotions. * Find out about new features and content with push notifications.
SoundCloud version 2.4: A few nice improvements and new features to the SoundCloud iOS app:
– Introducing Reposts: sounds you repost will appear in your stream. – New search with suggestions and more relevant results – Improved Facebook integration – Visually enhanced welcome screens for new users – Streaming improvements and bug fixing
Evernote version 5.1: Version 5.1 of the Evernote iPhone and iPad apps brings Evernote Business support a business themed notebook design, the ability hide the premium view, and more:
– Evernote Business support, including new Business Notebook design – Sort by created date and note counts in all note lists – Premium users can hide the Premium View – Numerous bug fixes and stability improvements
Snapseed version 1.5: As we told you earlier, the Google-acquired Snapseed iOS has gone free to celebrate the introduction of version 1.5 and new Android app. The update also includes the following improvements:
The best 4K & 5K displays for Mac
• Now free! • New icon! • Built-in Google+ sharing functionality! • New Retrolux filter! Use one of the newly created film styles, combined with a range of different scratches and textures as well as light leaks to create a truly retro look for your photos. • Updated Frames filter! Now includes a wide range of new, high quality photographic frames. Colorize the frame edges to match the look of your image or switch to square mode with a single tap.
There’s snow in Springfield! Time to get in the festive spirit with all-new yuletide décor for the Holidays. Enjoy new limited-edition characters, buildings, quests, and more. Plus, collect Santa Coins to get seasonal façades for all your Tapped Out homes.
Clutch Shopping: Just launched, Clutch Shopping is a slick new iPhone app designed specifically to provide one easy place to access a mobile wallet, coupons, daily deals, shopping searches, shopping lists, price comparisons and gifting. The app is available for free on the App Store now.
- IM+ Pro for iPhone and iPad | $4.99 (was $9.99)
- The Sims Medieval for iPhone and iPod | FREE (was $2.99)
- FlightBoard | Free (was $3.99)
- Sonic Jump | Free | 99 cents (was $1.99)
- Need For Speed™ Undercover | 99 cents (was $2.99)
- Risk | 99 cents (was $1.99)
- Reckless Racing HD | 99 cents (was $4.99)
- Ultimate Mortal Kombat™ 3 for iPad | 99 cents (was $4.99)