With hype building surrounding the filming of the latest Star Wars reboot, Disney is taking advantage by launching a new iPad app called ‘Star Wars Scene Maker’. The app allows users to create Star Wars scenes by selecting from various 3D assets like characters and environments, camera angles, dialogue (you can also record your own), musical scores, and more:
MAKE STAR WARS YOUR OWN!
Become the master of your own Star Wars video universe! Create your own scenes, choose your favorite characters, control their actions and dialogue, record your masterpiece, and share your Star Wars story! The Force of your imagination is with you!
· Create your own Star Wars universe and bring it to life with imaginative play and countless options.
· Select from 3D environments with 3D models of your favorite characters, weapons, and ships.
· Use dialogue straight from the Star Wars films, or record your voice and apply a Darth Vader, Rebel Pilot, or Storm Trooper filter to put your words into any character’s mouth!
· Switch between three cameras, each of which can track or follow the action, to record your scene from multiple angles!
· Chooose a musical score taken from the Star Wars films, write your own iconic Star Wars “Title Crawl” and end credits, and share your finished scene with your friends!
Star Wars Scene Maker is available as a free download for iPads running iOS 7 and up (Disney says it’s “most compatible with the newest generation of iPad”), but you will find some paid in-app purchases and Disney ads within.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.