The NFL Mobile app has been updated to version 11.1 with a number of updates, as well as bug fixes to reduce app crashes.
– Integration of NFL Now national and personalized video feeds
– Live stream of “Fantasy Live” now available for all users
– Ability to share articles and VOD via Facebook and Twitter
– Additional social content added to News section
– Access to NFL Network Schedule
Verizon Premium and MORE Everything customers additionally get live streams of local Sunday CBS and FOX games, while the latter also have the option of a $1.99/month upgrade to NFL RedZone.
NFL Mobile is a free download on iTunes, but offers in-app purchases ranging from $4.99 for a one-month subscription to $39.99 for Season Pass Plus.
NFL Enterprises recently launched a separate NFL Now app, initially on iPhone and iPad, later on Apple TV, offering personalized video streams
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.