Shot by Howard Brilliant for 9to5Mac
Apple flags are now flying over Bill Graham Civic Center in San Francisco, California, as the company prepares the venue for Wednesday’s iPhone 7 announcement. Apple’s keynote kicks off at 10am PT/1pm ET, where we expect to see upgraded iPhones and a new Apple Watch introduced. Check out more shots of the scene after the break…
9to5Mac Happy Hour
Apple typically decks out the venue with black and white Apple flags and the Apple Store-like logo at the entrance of the civic center, and this year is no different. We’re also seeing Apple’s bokeh art in the shape of the company logo first spotted on the official event announcement on display at Bill Graham. This is likely a teaser for the camera effects that are possible from the dual camera system on the iPhone 7 Plus.
For more weekend reading ahead of Apple’s event on Wednesday, check out our latest coverage below, and head below to get an on-the-ground view of what the civic center looks like on the Saturday before the big announcement.
- Apple announces ‘iPhone 7’ September 7 event, Apple Watch 2 and MacBook Pros may be unveiled
- KGI: iPhone 7 to feature 2.4GHz A10 chip, IPX7 waterproofing, new 12 megapixel cameras, piano black color, more
- Apple Watch is almost completely sold out ahead of September 7 event
- iPad Air 2 goes out of stock at major distributors ahead of iPhone 7 event
- This week’s top stories: Apple’s iPhone 7 event, Apple Watch 2, new Beats wireless headphones & more
- Happy Hour Podcast 083 | Eleventh hour iPhone 7 event rumors
- What to expect at Apple’s iPhone 7 & Apple Watch 2 event next week