This week Benjamin and Zac discuss Apple’s now official October 27 event, new MacBook Pros and everything else we expect to see, the latest Apple Car news, and much more. 9to5Mac’s Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Note: Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded as soon as possible.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Here’s how the Jet Black iPhone 7 finish holds up without a case [Updated]
- Apple’s expected Mac event on October 27 is official: ‘hello again’
- Report: New MacBook Pros still coming this month w/ USB-C & no MagSafe, 11-inch Air to be discontinued
- Apple to hold event to unveil new Macs on October 27th in Cupertino
- What to expect at Apple’s Mac event: All-new MacBook Pros, refreshed Airs & iMacs, more
- Apple in talks with Foxconn startup Sonder for its dynamic keyboard tech
- Opinion: Apple may or may not buy Sonder, but dynamic hardware keyboards are the future
- WSJ: Apple to launch new Mac laptops with E-Ink dynamic keyboards in 2018, contextually display emojis and special characters
- Final Cut Pro X trial page download link alludes to impending 10.3 update ahead of Mac event [Update]
- Nike+ special edition of the Apple Watch Series 2 going on sale on October 28
- Hands-on: Apple Watch Nike+ special features in action ahead of October 28 release [Video]
- Apple reportedly halts development of electric car, Project Titan focusing on autonomous self-driving platform ‘for now’
- 2017 BMW 5 Series Sedan to be first car with wireless CarPlay built-in, coming in February
- iPhone 7 Plus weekend camera action: Portrait mode outdoors and underwater 4K
- Apple Watch Series 2 post-review tidbits: watchOS 3.1 battery life, GPS navigation, water resistance & more
- Comment: Apple Pay is available at more places than ever, but key opportunities remain
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.