Apple recently hosted a Mario-creator Shigeru Miyamoto interview with Katie Linendoll at one of its retail stores to promote Super Mario Run for iOS, and now you can view that interview on iTunes or Apple’s Podcasts app.
9to5Mac Happy Hour
Here’s the description:
Join the video game designer and creator famously known for Super Mario Bros. and other iconic Nintendo games for an insightful chat on the making of Super Mario Run. He’ll be in conversation with TV personality Katie Linendoll to share the importance of fun and the inspiration behind the gameplay.
Super Mario Run launches exclusively on iOS Wednesday as a free download with a single $9.99 in-app purchase to fully unlock. Nintendo’s first major title on a mobile platform stands out for its lack of consumable in-app purchases.
Apple Stores have recently set up stations to demo the game on iPhones and iPads ahead of its release. You can sign up to be notified when the game goes live on the App Store or stay tuned to 9to5Mac on Thursday.
- Apple announces ‘Super Mario Run’ coming to iPhone App Store
- Super Mario Run iMessage sticker pack goes live on the iMessage App Store for iOS 10 users
- Apple CEO Tim Cook visits with Nintendo executives during trip to Japan this week
- Nintendo’s Super Mario Run for iPhone and iPad now has a release date and price
- Mario-creator Shigeru Miyamoto talks about working with Apple ahead of Super Mario Run launch