This week Benjamin and Zac talk about the recent iTunes refocus and what could happen next, the latest changes in iOS 11.1 beta 2 including new emoji and 3D Touch gestures, watchOS 4.1 with Radio streaming over LTE and the new Wi-Fi option, potential new dynamic wallpapers on the iPhone X and Face ID coming to new iPads and much more.
9to5Mac Happy Hour
Note: Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded as soon as possible.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Jony Ive says we ‘sense care’ in good design, Apple will continue to be revolutionary, and more in new interview
- Apple still offers an iTunes version with App Store, Ringtones and other features removed in ‘focused’ iTunes 12.7
- Hundreds of new emoji coming to iOS 11.1 beta 2 next week [Gallery]
- Apple releases iOS 11.1 beta 2 with hundreds of new emoji
- What’s new in iOS 11.1 beta 2? A look at new changes and features [Video]
- Second watchOS 4.1, macOS 10.13.1, and tvOS 11.1 betas now available
- What’s new in watchOS 4.1 beta 2? Hands-on with new changes and features [Video]
- iPhone X with new wallpaper shown off in the wild thanks to new video
- KGI: iPad Pro upgrade will likely gain Face ID from iPhone X
- KGI: All 2018 iPhones to adopt Face ID as Apple abandons Touch ID
- A true all-day assistant: The compelling argument for a camera in the Apple Watch
iMazing, Manage your iPhone, your way. Download our free backup app at imazing.com/mini.