One smaller change Apple is making in watchOS 5 is adding a variation of WebKit in the operating system. For now, it’s limited to Messages and Mail. This allows you to lightly access the internet from Apple Watch, however Apple will aggressively try to use reader mode whenever possible, among other limitations.
With the new feature, Apple now has an option to clear Website Data. This includes: cookies, browsing history, and any passwords that are stored on the Watch.
Follow along as we walk you through how to clear Website Data on Apple Watch.
watchOS 5: How to clear Website Data
- On Apple Watch, head to Settings > General. Scroll down a bit and tap on Website Data.
- Tap Clear Website Data.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- iPhone & iPad: How to enable the new thesaurus in iOS 12
- iOS 12: How to toggle USB Accessories
- iPhone: How to use enhanced battery statistics in iOS 12
- watchOS 5: How to disable Start/End Workout reminders
- iPhone & iPad: How to downgrade from iOS 12 beta to iOS 11
- macOS 10.14 Mojave: How to enable dark mode
- iOS 12: How to markup, add effects, and edit photos and videos within Messages on iPhone
- watchOS 5: How to customize Apple Maps navigation alerts
- iOS 12: How to use Screen Time on iPhone and iPad
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.