This week Benjamin and Zac talk AirPlay 2 coming to the AirPort Express, Bloomberg’s report on iPhone naming and features, Ming-Chi Kuo’s prediction that at least one iPhone will be delayed and no Pencil support, that rumor about 3D Touch going away, and a quick look at HomeKit shades.
- AirPort Express firmware update adds AirPlay 2 and Home app support
- Sonos unveils upgraded Amp with AirPlay 2, Sonance partnership for in-wall and outdoor speakers, more
- Bloomberg: New OLED iPhones to feature speed and camera improvements, Apple may not use ‘Plus’ label for 6.5-inch model
- Kuo: 6.1-inch iPhone shipping later, no Apple Pencil support this year
- Barclays: AirPods wireless charging case arriving next month alongside AirPower, 6.1-inch iPhone landing late
- Bloomberg: Apple considering future iPhone models with ‘hover’ gestures and curved screens
- HomeKit Weekly: Controlling smart shades with Siri, automation, and the Home app