While most will argue that Apple Watch apps are useless, some users still find really good value in them. Especially if you want to go out without the need of your iPhone. However, some people just don’t want apps on their Watch, and that’s fine too. It’s easy to delete Apple Watch apps.
Follow along to learn how…
How to delete Apple Watch apps
- Open up the Watch app. Scroll down and tap the app you’re wanting to delete.
- Toggle off Show App on Apple Watch.
On Apple Watch
- Tap the Digital Crown to go to the main app screen.
- Find the app you’re looking to delete.
- Tap and hold on the app icon/app name (depending on which view is set).
- Tap the X icon next to the app icon/app name.
- Tap the Delete App button to re-confirm.
As noted above, deleting an Apple Watch app is actually much easier on an iPhone than it is on Apple Watch, requiring much less steps to do so.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to find out which iPad model you have
- How to disable automatic gym equipment detection on Apple Watch
- How to measure altitude with iPhone
- How to check Apple Watch battery usage stats
- How to force quit Apple Watch apps
- Apple Watch: How to enable Fall Detection
- How to use one handed keyboard with iPhone XS Max
- Apple Watch: How to turn off Haptic Crown
- iPhone & iPad: How to setup Bedtime on iOS and get more sleep
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.