With the recent release of watchOS 5, users are now able to add information from third-party apps to the Siri Watch face. This means you can add information such as Carrot Weather, or calendar information from Fantastical.
Follow along to learn how….
Apple Watch: How to add third-party apps to Siri Watch face
- On iPhone open the Watch app.
- Under MY FACES, tap the Siri face if available. If Not, go into the Face Gallery, find the Siri face and add it to your Watch.
- Scroll down until you see 3rd Party Apps.
- Toggle the apps you’d like to see on the Siri Watch face.
The Siri Watch face can be truly powerful if used correctly. Especially, if you’re use a lot of third-party apps.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to find out which Mac model you have
- How to delete Apple Watch apps
- How to find out which iPad model you have
- How to disable automatic gym equipment detection on Apple Watch
- How to measure altitude with iPhone
- How to check Apple Watch battery usage stats
- How to force quit Apple Watch apps
- Apple Watch: How to enable Fall Detection
- How to use one handed keyboard with iPhone XS Max
- Apple Watch: How to turn off Haptic Crown
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.