As displays get larger, text is seemingly getting smaller. On certain iOS devices, Apple offers an option to adjust Display Zoom, which not only makes text larger, but things like the Home screen icons.
Follow along to learn how to enable Display Zoom.
How to adjust Display Zoom on iPhone and iPad
- Open Settings.
- Scroll down to Display & Brightness.
- Under Display Zoom, tap View. You’ll now have the option to choose between Standard and Zoomed.
Note that Display Zoom is only available on iPhone 6/7/8 (Plus), iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, and the third-generation iPad Pro 12.9-inch.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to setup Face ID on iPad Pro
- How to turn up haptic vibration feedback on Apple Watch
- How to clean your Apple Watch
- How to disable Apple Music listening history on iPhone and iPad
- How to change between Fahrenheit and Celsius on iPhone
- How to use gesture controls on HomePod
- How to customize the expiration time for audio messages on iPhone and iPad
- How to set timers on iPhone
- How to search on iPhone
- How to disable character previews on the iPhone keyboard