Siri helps you get things done by asking for it. With recent revisions iOS devices, the method in which you invoke Siri has changed. Follow along to learn how to invoke Siri on iPad Pro….
How to invoke Siri on iPad Pro
On 2018 iPad Pro:
- Press and hold the Top button (formerly known as the sleep/wake button) for a few seconds.
On iPad Pro 2017 or older:
- Press and hold the Home button for a few seconds.
On all iPad Pro models, you can optionally go into Settings > Siri & Search and disable access to Siri from the Top/Home button entirely. For this, you will need to make sure Hey Siri is enabled.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to charge Apple Watch and check battery life
- How to take screenshots on the iPad Pro
- How to adjust Display Zoom on iPhone and iPad
- How to setup Face ID on iPad Pro
- How to turn up haptic vibration feedback on Apple Watch
- How to clean your Apple Watch
- How to disable Apple Music listening history on iPhone and iPad
- How to change between Fahrenheit and Celsius on iPhone
- How to use gesture controls on HomePod
- How to customize the expiration time for audio messages on iPhone and iPad
- How to set timers on iPhone