Apple today has released the fourth developer betas of iOS 13, iPadOS 13, tvOS 13, and watchOS 6 to developers. Read on as we recap all of the changes in today’s updates.
Apple released macOS Catalina beta 4 to developers yesterday, and the update did not include any major changes other than normal beta bug fixes and improvements. Today’s updates to iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, and watchOS are likely a bit more fruitful.
If you spot any changes in iOS 13 beta 4, or the other new betas from Apple today, let us know in the comments below or on Twitter @9to5Mac.
What’s new in iOS 13 beta 4?
- Smaller Home screen app menus on iPadOS and iOS
- New ‘Rearrange Apps’ option when long-pressing on apps on iOS and iPadOS
Smaller menus on iPadOS beta 4. And there’s this new option for rearrange apps. pic.twitter.com/mW9tOSpgN7
— Filipe Espósito (@filipekids) July 17, 2019
- Redesigned voice message icon in Messages
- Closes the vulnerability that allowed unauthenticated access to passwords in Settings
- Improvements to 3D Touch performance
- New labels in Photos that show how many similar photos were hid in curated tabs
- Slightly tweaked Share Sheet design with translucent background and whiter buttons (beta 4 on the left vs beta 3 on the right)
- New animation in Photos when sharing an image
- tvOS 13 beta 4 adds auto play
— Micha (@michary) July 17, 2019
- In Memoji you can now have different accessories in each ear (like AirPod in just one ear)
Small detail but the EDIT button below the widgets has changed shape. pic.twitter.com/GHoTK8LYBu
— 19SK91 (@19SK91) July 17, 2019
— InspirEscape (@EscapeInspir) July 17, 2019
— Peter (@iYukaChan92) July 17, 2019
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.