We’re about three and a half weeks from Apple’s September 10th iPhone event and that means folks are mocking up what they think Apple will present. The most popular subject? The iPhone 5C, which we first mocked up in April. While we don’t necessarily believe some of these mockups below from Martin Hajek represent what Apple will release, they do present interesting fodder for discussion.
Definitely head over to Martinhajek.com for many more and full-sized galleries.
- New mockups claim to show ‘iPhone 5S’ and ‘iPhone 5C’ designs [Gallery] (9to5mac.com)
- ‘iPhone 5S’ (plus gold model), ‘iPhone 5C’ will actually be names of next iPhones? (9to5mac.com)
- Bin full of ‘iPhone 5C’ packaging captured in China, perhaps name of upcoming plastic iPhones (or another knockoff)? (9to5mac.com)
- Apple reportedly to unveil next iPhone on Sept. 10 (9to5mac.com)
- Analyst suggests unlikely possibility of no Siri on iPhone 5C to reduce cannibalization (9to5mac.com)
- ‘iPhone 5C’ name called legit even after packaging called fake (9to5mac.com)
- Apple testing 13-inch iPad & bigger iPhone displays, says WSJ (9to5mac.com)
- Get the most money for your iPhone before trade-in values plummet ahead of Sept. 10 event (9to5mac.com)
- New iPhone production spurs huge growth for Pegatron even as PC decline continues (9to5mac.com)