This will be good news for a lot of graphic designers on the Mac. Bohemian Coding today released version 3.0 of its digital design app Sketch bringing new features and improvements. Here’s the list of features from Sketch 3:
NEW IN VERSION 3:
- Symbols, for reusing elements in your design
- Text Styles and Layer Styles, redesigned and unified for a better experience
- Redesigned inspector, giving you quicker access to everything
- Automatic Slices, export layers directly, without needing to set up manual slices
- Export multiple resolutions from a single slice, at any scale
- Improved PDF, EPS and SVG importing and exporting
- Speed, bug fixes and polish all around
- Presentation Mode, go full screen and hide all controls, perfect for showing off designs
- Improved bitmap editing with Magic Wand, Crop, Invert and Vectorize tools
The app is a paid upgrade so you won’t be able to move from Sketch 2 to Sketch 3 for free. Customers who bought Sketch 2 on the Mac App Store after March 1st, however, can email Bohemian Coding with their receipt and receive Sketch 3 at no cost.
Sketch 3 will be on sale from today until April 21st at $49.99 on the Mac App Store before it returns to its full price of $79.99.