Sketch Stories January 19, 2017
Sketch Stories February 1, 2016
Four-part video tutorial taps Bob Ross lookalike to promote Photoshop Sketch for iOS
Sketch Stories December 1, 2015
The company cited a number of factors that contributed to this decision, including strict limitations placed on apps sold through the digital storefront—the same reason Panic gave for Coda’s removal.
So as not to leave its customers hanging without the ability to update, Sketch will allow App Store customers to move to the direct-sale version of the app.
Sketch Stories April 14, 2014
Digital design app Sketch 3 released for Mac
This will be good news for a lot of graphic designers on the Mac. Bohemian Coding today released version 3.0 of its digital design app Sketch bringing new features and improvements. Here’s the list of features from Sketch 3:
NEW IN VERSION 3:
– Symbols, for reusing elements in your design
– Text Styles and Layer Styles, redesigned and unified for a better experience
– Redesigned inspector, giving you quicker access to everything
– Automatic Slices, export layers directly, without needing to set up manual slices
– Export multiple resolutions from a single slice, at any scale
– Improved PDF, EPS and SVG importing and exporting
– Speed, bug fixes and polish all around
– Presentation Mode, go full screen and hide all controls, perfect for showing off designs
– Improved bitmap editing with Magic Wand, Crop, Invert and Vectorize tools
The app is a paid upgrade so you won’t be able to move from Sketch 2 to Sketch 3 for free. Customers who bought Sketch 2 on the Mac App Store after March 1st, however, can email Bohemian Coding with their receipt and receive Sketch 3 at no cost.
Sketch 3 will be on sale from today until April 21st at $49.99 on the Mac App Store before it returns to its full price of $79.99.