We noted before the release of the new Apple products that it often pays to wait a week before buying Apple’s new products. Not only don’t you get “the first ones off the line”, but prices drop significantly over the first week.
A number of Apple Authorized Retailers/affiliates are new selling Apple’s new MacBook Airs and Minis at prices up to $100 lower than Apple. MacMall and Amazon appear to be the lowest.
Update: The MacMall deals are over.
For RAM upgrades, you aren’t going to do better than this 8GB for $45
- Detailed comparison charts of new and old MacBook Airs and Mac minis (9to5mac.com)
- New 13-inch Apple MacBook Air Laptops from $1,235 + free shipping (9to5toys.com)
- Faster MacBook Airs with backlit keyboards, 128/256 GB of storage next week (9to5mac.com)
- Refurbished Apple MacBook Air Laptops: From $749 + free shipping (9to5toys.com)
- New MacBook Air shipments already topping 500,000 units (9to5mac.com)
- 11.6″ MacBook Air Refurbs drop to $749, Minis (with Superdrives!) drop to $469 (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.