Apple has taken an additional $50 off the refurbished 2011 Mac mini this afternoon on its online Certified Refurbished Store. Apple now offers the Intel Core i5 starting at $469 for the 2.3GHz model with 2GB of RAM. As it does with the entire refurb store, a 1 year warranty is applied just like new models.
- Was $519: Apple Mac mini MC815LL/A Intel Core i5 Dual 2.3GHz w/ 2GB RAM for $469
- Was $699: Apple Mac mini MC816LL/A Intel Core i5 Dual 2.5GHz w/ 4GB RAM for $549
- Was $849: Apple Mac mini MC936LL/A Intel Core i7 Quad 2GHz w/ Lion Server for $759
Other 9to5toys deals this weekend include:
- Best Buy Year End Sale
- Linksys SE2500 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch for $19.99
- Logitech – K760 Wireless Solar Keyboard for Select Apple Devices
- 1TB BUFFALO MiniStation Thunderbolt drive for $159.99
- Parallels is offering $10 off Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac
- 1.5 TB Toshiba Canvio Basics 3.0 Portable HDD for 47 percent off at $89.99
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.