The latest version of music tagging and discovery app Shazam now offers instant previews when you tweet a track and offers faster song recognition on the iPhone 4 and 3GS.
○ Much faster recognition, especially on the iPhone 4 and 3GS.
○ Better recognition in difficult environments.
○ Now when you tweet, your followers can play previews right in Twitter through our Twitter Card.
○ Explore charts are more dynamic, showing you what’s hot in the last seven days.
○ New TV experiences (US only).
The update also mentions ‘new TV experiences,’ but Shazam hasn’t yet revealed any details. Shazam’s previous update added multi-track purchases. The free app is available for download on iTunes.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links.More.
Ben Lovejoy is a British technology writer and EU Editor for 9to5Mac. He’s known for his op-eds and diary pieces, exploring his experience of Apple products over time, for a more rounded review. He also writes fiction, with two technothriller novels, a couple of SF shorts and a rom-com!