Apple has released an updated build of the OS X 10.10.3 beta for both developers and public beta testers. The latest build is the same for both: 14D113C. Developers, however, also have access to Yosemite Recovery Update 3.0. OS X 10.10.3 includes the brand new Photos app which replaces both iPhoto and Aperture with support for iCloud Photo Libraries and an overhauled design. The first public beta for OS X 10.10.3 launched earlier this month, while registered developers have been testing the update due out this spring since early last month.
– Build 14D113C for developers and public beta testers weighs in at 1.49GB, expect a lengthy download
– In addition to the latest OS X 10.10.3 build, developers can test Yosemite Recovery Update 3.0, which weighs in 503MB
– Yosemite Recovery Update 3.0 “includes improvements to OS X Recovery,” the system used to restore your Mac since moving to digital installs rather than disks, “and is recommended for all users running OS X Yosemite”
– Photos for Mac build jumps from 207.13.0 to 208.17.0
– Photos includes a space for a preview tour of the app to view while waiting for your library to be built
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.