This week Zac and Benjamin discuss Apple’s upcoming event, more thoughts on the iPhone SE, as well as some juicy iPhone 7 rumors you don’t want to miss out on. The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed. Big thanks to Harry’s this episode.
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. Send an email to email@example.com (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Apple’s March 21st ‘Let us loop you in’ event is official: 4-inch iPhone SE + 9.7-inch iPad Pro & much more expected
- Coming at Apple’s March 21st event: 4-inch iPhone SE, 9.7-inch iPad Pro & new Apple Watch models
- Sonos seemingly plans to compete with Siri/HomeKit as it announces layoffs to refocus on smart home control
- Apple updates Radio tab with live Beats 1 show details and artwork in iOS Music app
- Apple Music secures rights to mixes and DJ mixes; brings EDM artist deadmau5 to Beats 1
- Pangu releases a jailbreak for iOS 9.1, Apple TV 4 jailbreak coming soon
- How-To: Prepare for the Apple TV 4 jailbreak
- Purported iPhone 7 chassis pictures show redesigned antenna lines, new larger camera [Updated]
- Poll: If the rumors are true, will the redesigned antenna lines transform the iPhone 7’s looks?
- Here are all the new features that Android N borrowed from iOS 9 [Gallery]
- Review: Synology NAS, a solid backup solution and great home media server with Plex
- Apple’s software SVP says quitting multitasking apps not necessary, won’t offer improved battery life