This week Benjamin and Zac discuss the new Siri ad starring The Rock, how Siri has changed since its debut and where it could improve, how iOS 11 betas are improving through feedback including Notification Center fixes, the death of the iPod shuffle and nano, and much more. 9to5Mac’s Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Note: Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded as soon as possible.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Apple partners w/ Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson for new ‘movie’ ad co-starring Siri
- Apple releases iOS 11 beta 4 with tweaked icons, Notification Center refinements, more
- watchOS 4 beta 4 for Apple Watch now available
- Apple releases macOS High Sierra beta 4 to developers
- tvOS 11 developer beta 4 for Apple TV now available
- What’s new in iOS 11 beta 4? Hands-on with 20+ features and changes [Video]
- Apple discontinues iPod nano and shuffle (Update: Confirmed)
- iPod touch gets more storage for less as 32GB & 128GB become sole models
- HomePod firmware reveals new interaction details, Accessibility support, more
Sponsor: JAMF Now — Create your free account today at jamf.com/happyhour.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.