This week Benjamin and Zac discuss features previewed in iOS 11.3 that have been reverted, new CarPlay promotions with Apple Music, iTunes LP going away and what Apple Music Connect could be, and the latest spring hardware refresh rumors.
Sponsored by CaseCo: Win an Apple HomePod + $500 gift cards from Caseco & 9to5Mac [Giveaway] + Get 30% off Caseco cases & accessories with promo code “9to5Mac30off” (Expires 3/31)
- Alexa spontaneously laughing at customers, Amazon hopes there’s a fix
- Amazon Web Services causing outages to the company’s Alexa service, among others
- iBooks to Apple Books? Latest iOS 11.3 beta reverts to former for now
- Six month Apple Music trials to be bundled with some new CarPlay vehicles
- Apple reportedly killing iTunes LP format this month, but digital music sales are safe for now
- Apple debuts new HomePod short film directed by Spike Jonze [Video]
- Rumors: Cheaper HomePod and MacBook Air coming this year, Face ID iPad Pro slated for WWDC
- KGI: Apple to release more affordable 13-inch MacBook Air in Q2, HomePod demand ‘mediocre’ so far
- Apple honoring International Women’s Day next week with new Watch Activity Challenge
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.