This week Benjamin and Zac talk about recent Amazon Alexa features and HomePod sales, Apple’s leaked memo on stopping leaks, the FCC’s gold iPhone X leak, and the potential for third-party Apple Watch faces.
Sponsored by FIBARO: We’ve teamed up with FIBARO to give away a HomeKit bundle to turn your house into a Siri-controlled smart home.
- Amazon’s Alexa gaining new ‘Follow-up Mode’, no longer requires trigger word after every request
- Amazon adds long awaited intercom feature to its Alexa-enabled devices
- Bloomberg: Apple lowers HomePod forecasts & orders as early sales prove lackluster
- Apple ramping up effort to stop leaks with legal action, according to leaked memo
- FCC appears to leak photos of gold iPhone X
- Regulatory filings indicate a flurry of new iPhone (SE?) models launching soon
- watchOS 4.3.1 suggests future support for third party watch faces [U]
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.