It’s shaping up to be a busy end of the year for Apple, with a handful of new products still on the horizon. For many Apple fans, the remainder of this year will either be very expensive, or make for some tough decisions when it comes time to decide which new Apple product is worthy of the cash.
Sylvania HomeKit Light Strip
Earlier this year, we asked which 2018 Apple product 9to5Mac readers were most excited about. At that point, we didn’t necessarily know a whole lot about what was to come. Further, some of those devices have already been released – such as new MacBook Pros and a budget-level iPad.
Just earlier today, Bloomberg published a new report breaking down some of the hardware products still to come from Apple in 2018, including the 6.1-inch LCD iPhone, a refreshed 5.8 iPhone X, a larger ‘iPhone X Plus,’ two new iPad Pros, new AirPods, AirPower, and the Apple Watch Series 4.
- Everything we know so far about the Apple Watch Series 4
- Everything we know so far about the new iPad Pro models coming this year
- Roundup: Everything we know so far about the iPhone X Plus
- Roundup: Everything we know so far about the 6.1-inch LCD iPhone
- Bloomberg: New OLED iPhones to feature speed and camera improvements, Apple may not use ‘Plus’ label for 6.5-inch model
Furthermore, Apple is said to have new Mac updates in store for this year, as well. While the company has already refreshed its MacBook Pro lineup, it is said to have a new Mac mini up its sleeve, as well as refreshed iMacs and a new low-cost 13-inch MacBook.
- Bloomberg: Mac mini update this year will target pro users, likely more expensive
- Digitimes: $1200 13-inch ‘entry-level’ MacBook in September, $160 AirPower, no new iPad mini
- iMac with “significant display-performance upgrades” coming this year
No matter which product category you’re a fan of, it’s clear Apple has something coming for you later this year. What are you most excited to see? Let us know in the poll below and discuss down in the comments!