Have an Apple ID that you haven’t used in a long time and need to access it? If you forgot your Apple ID email, read on below for how to look it up.
Whether you’re trying to restore iTunes or App Store purchases from an old Apple ID or need to log in with a different account for another reason, follow along for how to look up Apple ID accounts.
It’s also best to confirm which email address you have associated with an Apple ID before trying to reset a password.
Forget your Apple ID email? Here’s how to look it up
- Head to the Apple ID lookup webpage here
- Type in your first and last name and any email address you want to search for
- Repeat step two as needed to find a match
- If you need to reset your Apple ID password after you find your account, do that here
If you can’t remember your security questions to reset your Apple ID, you can call Apple support at 800-APL-CARE to see if there are any other options to recover your account.
9to5Mac is brought to you by JustAnswer: Connect 1-on-1 with an Apple support Expert to get step-by-step assistance via phone or online chat, 24/7. Get access to thousands of highly rated, verified Mac Support Specialists. Specialties include: Mac, iPod, iPhone, iPad, iTunes, and more. Try it now.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to use your iPad as a secondary Mac display
- How to get around Activation Lock on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- How to quickly pair your AirPods with your Mac
- How to pay for Spotify Premium in the iOS app
- How to improve hearing by turning iPhone and AirPods into remote microphones
- How to disable Siri when iPhone is locked
- How to find out what USB ports are on your Apple devices and other electronics
- How to rotate iPhone and iPad videos taken in the wrong orientation
- How to rotate a photo in the Photos app on iPhone and iPad
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.