AirPods were great with iPhones and iPads. The syncing between them are great, and the overall experience feels like a native experience. On the Mac, it’s a slightly different story, as it’s much harder to pair AirPods on a Mac. Follow along to learn how to quickly pair your AirPods with your Mac.
How to quickly pair your AirPods with your Mac
- Download ToothFairy from the Mac App Store.
- Open the ToothFairy app and tap the + button to add your AirPods to the ToothFairy list.
- Now, choose whether you want ToothFairy in the dock, menu bar, or both and pick an icon.
- Simply tap the ToothFairy menu bar icon every time you’d like to pair AirPods to your Mac!
Now, instead of 3 or 4 taps, it’s simply one tap to get your AirPods connected and ready to go.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to pay for Spotify Premium in the iOS app
- How to improve hearing by turning iPhone and AirPods into remote microphones
- How to disable Siri when iPhone is locked
- How to find out what USB ports are on your Apple devices and other electronics
- How to rotate iPhone and iPad videos taken in the wrong orientation
- How to rotate a photo in the Photos app on iPhone and iPad
- How to shuffle or repeat songs in Apple Music on iPhone and iPad
- How to lock notes on Mac
- How to view lyrics in Apple Music on iPhone and iPad
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.