By default, notifications on iOS pop down from the top of the screen for a few seconds and disappear. However, there’s an option to change this so that notifications will stay at the top of your screen until you act on it. Follow along to learn how to enable persistent notifications on your iOS devices…
How to enable persistent notifications on iPhone and iPad
- Head to Settings > Notifications.
- Select the app that you’d like to have persistent notifications for.
- Tap on Banner Style.
- Change the Banner Style from Temporary to Persistent.
Persistent notifications are great if there’s specific notifications you don’t want to miss.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- Forgot your Apple ID email? Here’s how to look it up
- How to use your iPad as a secondary Mac display
- How to get around Activation Lock on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- How to quickly pair your AirPods with your Mac
- How to pay for Spotify Premium in the iOS app
- How to improve hearing by turning iPhone and AirPods into remote microphones
- How to disable Siri when iPhone is locked
- How to find out what USB ports are on your Apple devices and other electronics
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.