Apple yesterday held its Services-focused “It’s show time” event at Steve Jobs Theater. Now, the company has made the full event available to watch via YouTube.
A replay of the keynote has been available on Apple’s website since yesterday, but only tonight did the full video hit YouTube. The full keynote clocks in at nearly 2-hours in length, coming in at 1 hour and 49 minutes.
During yesterday’s event, Apple announced new Services for gaming, video, finance, and Apple News. Apple Arcade and Apple TV+ are launching later this year, while Apple News+ is available now and Apple Card will launch in the summer.
In case you missed our live coverage of Apple’s event yesterday, we’ve rounded everything up into a single article right here. You can also relive the event through our live news hub, which contains images from Steve Jobs Theater and Apple Park, all of the details from the keynote, and more.
- Apple announces Apple News+ for $9.99/mo, adds 300 magazines and select newspapers to the News app
- Apple News+ includes access to only 3 days worth of WSJ archives, all topics accessible by search
- Apple unveils Apple Card in partnership with Goldman Sachs
- Apple Card tidbits: Wallet integration, Daily Cash details, no fees, more
- Apple announces ‘Apple Arcade’ game subscription service through App Store
- Apple announces ‘all-new’ TV app with ‘Apple TV Channels’ and more
- Apple TV app coming to Mac, Fire TV and Roku, smart TVs this year
- Apple announces Apple TV+ service for its original TV shows and movies
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.