If you’ve got an Apple Cash balance you’d like to transfer to your debit card or bank there are a few things to know. Let’s look at how much money you can transfer as well as how much the Instant Transfer option costs.
Apple Cash is a great way to send person to person payments and can also be used as payment in physical stores, online, and in apps that accept Apple Pay. However, if you want to transfer your Apple Cash to your bank or debit card, here are the limits.
Apple Cash: How much money can you transfer to your bank or debit card
- The minimum Apple Cash limit for transfers is $1 (or the full balance if it’s under $1)
- The maximum Apple Cash limit for transfers is $10,000 in a single transaction
- The maximum limit in a seven-day period for transfers to a bank is $20,000
- If you use the Instant Transfer option, Apple charges a 1% fee (minimum fee of $0.25 and a maximum fee of $10)
Read more about Apple Cash limits and details on Apple’s support document here.
For more help getting the most out of your Apple devices, check out our how to guide as well as the following articles:
- Apple Cash: How much can you send and receive?
- How to check if your iPhone 7 is eligible for Apple’s ‘No Service’ repair program
- How to check if your MacBook Pro is eligible for a free SSD fix
- How to download HBO shows for offline viewing on iPhone and iPad
- How to check if your iPhone 8 is eligible for a free fix
- How to check if your iPhone X screen is eligible for a free replacement
- How to check MacBook and MacBook Pro keyboard repair or replacement eligibility
- How to use Do Not Disturb on Mac
- How to use password AutoFill on Mac
- How to use password AutoFill on iPhone and iPad