Two of Hyper’s Apple accessories saw big success on Kickstarter last year, the HyperJuice 130W USB-C Battery that charges any device, including the 15-inch MacBook Pro, and the HyperDrive USB-C Hub for iPad Pro. Now, both products are available for purchase after the successful crowdfunding campaigns.
Between the two accessories, Hyper raised $2.6 million and all the backers have received their products. Now, the company is selling the accessories to the general public.
The HyperJuice 130W USB-C Battery is retailing for $249 with some impressive specs:
- Two USB-C PD ports (one with 100W output, another with 60W output)
- 100W USB-C port is both input and output (charges in about an hour)
- One 18W QC 3.0 output USB-A port
- 27,000 mAh capacity
- Can recharge 15-inch MacBook Pro twice
- Can simultaneously charge MacBook Pro, iPad Pro, and iPhone
- Aluminum build
- Airline safe
- Included 112W charger refills battery in one hour
The other product to officially launch is the HyperDrive 6-in-1 USB-C for iPad Pro priced at $90. Here are the highlights for this iPad Pro hub:
- Designed for the 2018 iPad Pro
- Connects directly to the iPad Pro single USB-C port to add 6 new ports (4K HDMI, 3.5mm audio jack, SD, micro SD, USB-A 3.0 and USB-C Power Delivery)
- iPad Pro matching Space Gray and Silver color Aluminum enclosure
- Removable and replaceable translucent C-shape grip made of soft polycarbonate and ABS material securely holds the USB-C hub in place without blemishing the iPad Pro surface
- Works with both 11- and 12.9-inch iPad Pro with or without Apple Smart (Keyboard) Folio
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.