This week Zac and Benjamin are joined by Mark Gurman to unpack the long-running rumors that Apple will switch from Intel to custom-designed chips in Macs, a new rumor that Apple has a redesigned iMac coming at WWDC, new changes in iOS 13.6 beta, Apple’s plans for WWDC week, and much more.
- Sponsored by Incipio: Check out the 100% plant-based case collection for Apple’s iPhone SE and more
- Sponsored by CleanMyMac: Visit macpaw.com/podcast and use coupon code HAPPYHOUR to save 5% on CleanMyMac X at checkout!
- Sponsored by PDFpen from Smile: PDFpen 12 and PDFpenPro 12 are the ultimate tool for editing PDFs on the Mac.
- Bloomberg: Apple to announce its first ARM Mac chips at WWDC, as it starts transition away from Intel
- Bloomberg: ‘Very limited’ number of Apple workers returning to office beginning June 15
- Bloomberg details how Apple Park staff will return during COVID-19: elevator limit, masks required, more
- Rumor: Redesigned iMac to be announced at WWDC with thin bezels, AMD Navi GPUs and T2 chip
- Eurasian regulatory filings list upcoming iPhone 12 models and likely redesigned iMac
- Apple renames beta again, introduces ‘beta 2’ of iOS 13.6 and iPadOS 13.6
- What’s new in iOS 13.6 beta 2? New changes/features [Video]
- iOS 13.6 adds new toggle to automatically download future software updates
- Apple discontinuing iBooks Author and iTunes U, here’s what you need to know
- Apple debuts new Apple Watch Sport Bands and silicone iPhone cases for summer
- Apple to add 0% interest Apple Card payment plans for iPad, Mac, AirPods and more
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.