This week on Happy Hour Benjamin and Zac discuss the latest leadership changes in the Apple Car teams, and get hyped for next week’s Apple event with last-minute rumor roundups for iPhone 13, Apple Watch Series 7 and more. California dreamin’.
Zac Hall @apollozac
Benjamin Mayo @bzamayo
- Kuo: Apple Watch Series 8 to have body temperature sensors; new AirPods with health features
- iPhone 13 demand will see Apple take a third of all 5G shipments
- Kuo: Apple Watch Series 7 is a ‘dramatic change in design’, will be released this month despite initial production issues
- Bloomberg: Kevin Lynch tapped to lead Apple Car project in latest shakeup
- What to expect from Apple’s September event: iPhone 13, Apple Watch Series 7, and more
- UK government backs Apple, and wants to scan encrypted messages for CSAM
- Rumors: iPhone 13, Apple Watch Series 7, and AirPods 3 to have longer battery life, more
- 8th-gen iPad shipping times slip to 3-6 weeks ahead of Apple event
- Ford poaches Apple Car VP, former Tesla exec Doug Field in setback for Project Titan
- Get California streamin’ with these Apple Event themed wallpapers
Listen to more Happy Hour Episodes
Listen to more 9to5 Podcasts
- Apple @ Work
- Alphabet Scoop
- The Buzz Podcast
- Space Explored
- Rapid Unscheduled Discussions
Enjoy the podcast?
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Happy Hour!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.